Large Batches of Mysterious Ballots

A large batch of ballots arrived at the TCF Center in Detroit around 3:30 am

Shane Trejo, a Republication poll challenger, testified at a Michigan Senate Oversight Committee Hearing on Dec. 1, 2020, that about 50,000 ballots arrived at TCF Center in Detroit around 3-3:30 am on Nov. 4, though all mail-in ballots were supposed to have been turned in by 8 pm on Nov. 3.

He said: “There was no chain of custody, there was no accountability, there was no transparency, nobody knew where these ballots had been.”  “Seven and a half hours is a long time for these ballots to be kind of in limbo, not with anyone knowing where they are, and there have been no answers up to this point.”

He also said that one could not videotape at TCF Center as it was strictly prohibited and potentially a criminal act. But hundreds of whistleblowers, though being intimidated, came forward to prove that severe impropriety took place in Detroit on election night.

A large batch of mysterious ballots arrived at Detroit TCF center around 3:30am

Dr. Michael Dubiel, another witness also testified at the Michigan hearing that about 60 boxes of mail-in ballots came in around 4 am to the TCF center in Detroit.

Witness in MI Hearing talks about truck of mail-in ballots showing up at 4 a.m. on election night

Andrew Sitto also testified at the same Michigan hearing that a large batch of ballots was brought in from the rear of the TCF center’s basement at 4:30 am on Nov. 4. 

A truckload of completed ballots shipped from New York to Pennsylvania

Jesse  Morgan, a truck driver who was working for a U.S. Postal Service (USPS) subcontractor, claimed that he was instructed to act outside of normal operations when driving a truck filled with an estimated 144,000-288,000 completed ballots on Oct. 21 from Bethpage, New York, to Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. The truck—and the ballots—then disappeared from a USPS depot in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, after Morgan dropped them off and was instructed to leave.

Jesse Morgan speaks at a press conference in Arlington, VA on Dec 1, 2020

Tony Shaffer, president of the London Center for Policy Research and a former senior intelligence officer, told the Epoch Times that he and his team took 30 days to independently verify Morgan’s account of events with a number of former postmasters and investigators, who confirmed many peculiarities, such as the mail sitting idle in a postal yard for six hours, those involved refusing to open the back of the truck, and the truck not being metered, which is in violation of Postal Service regulations and the law.

“You never leave a truck in a facility, loaded. It’s against the law; you cannot leave,” Shaffer said.

“If I’m going to put my reputation behind something, it’s going to be professional; it’s going to be thorough,” Shaffer said. “I was prepared to put my reputation behind Jesse Morgan. And I did.”